It is a 10 minutes Ted Talk video. The lecturer is Tom Gruber. The topic is a kind of positive effect on the development of AI. It will be used in our lecture session as a part of our learning resource. Besides, it is also useful for our debate session. Students could summarize ideas and use these ideas to support their faction. His speech is humorous, clear and precise. During the process, he gives many lifestyle examples and asks simple but worth-thinking questions to his learners. Although students are not at the scene, students still can listen carefully and interact with him. This is used to be designed interactivity. I will play this video during our lecture time. I will pause it when Tom asks questions or gives a hard definition. At this time, I will lead students to have some time to think and point some students to give their answers. I will give feedback on their answers. I choose this video from Ted because it has many different subtitles. English language learners can choose the subtitles when they watch it. During the class, I will also choose the English subtitle for understanding easily.

I think this video also introduces a characteristic positive effect of Artificial Intelligence. Therefore, I will ask students to take notes during the watching process. I will not only play one video they will watch during class time. After the lecture, I will let them to write a one-page reflection about these videos. Therefore, I will encourage them to take notes, especially students who have no technology devices. It will help them to remember it. I will also post video links on the course website. They can share their reflection posts online or on paper. I will give feedback after I read all of the papers. These posts will not be graded. It will be calculated into participation marks. Therefore, the feedback will focus on their content. I hope they can show their thoughts about these videos, such as whether to support the ideas or give more similar examples in their life.